Wednesday, July 04, 2007

If you haven’t heard about AGLOCO you will

If you haven’t heard about AGLOCO™ – you will. It is the newest thing on the Internet – an economic network – like a social network only this is about its Members making money.

I signed up because it costs nothing, takes 2 minutes to sign up AND if it works I didn’t want to miss out. I do not think it is a scam. Some of the founders are at Stanford and some of them started AllAdvantage in 1999 and it gave its Members over $100 million in less than a year.

So I thought – what the heck – it is new and I can get in on the ground floor – if it works and if I can sign up a lot of friends I will make a bunch of money like the early guys at AllAdvantage did.

So, click on this link: http://www.agloco.com and sign up now. This link will automatically give me credit when you sign up – if it does not work use my id# BBCN8170.

After you sign up tell everyone you know – if AGLOCO™ gets really big, really fast I think it has a good chance of making it.
More info: http://www.agloco.com

0 comments: